The best Love Funny Couple, Relationship Quotes and Funny Self Love Quotes are here. on Valentine day ,Add fun in your life with Valentine Day funny quotes. Lovely Funny Quotes keeps you light and happy. Share the best Love Funny Quotes from here on whatsapp and instagram.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 179 Items
1. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
2. People should fall in love with their eyes closed.
3. If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person w
4. If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
5. Women love a self-confident bald man.
6. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
7. I love you and it’s getting worse.
8. I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
9. My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on.
10. I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
11. Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
12. Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.
13. Love is sharing your popcorn.
14. Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.
15. I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
16. You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
17. If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back.
18. Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there.
19. Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings.
20. My wife is really sentimental. One Valentine’s Day I gave her a ring and to this day she has never forgotten those three little words that were engraved inside — Made in Taiwan.
21. Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
22. Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings.
23. Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.
24. I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
25. My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on.
26. I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
27. A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt.
28. He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle.
29. Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else.
30. Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one.
31. Don’t make love by the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbors ain’t.
32. Marriage is like pantyhose. It all depends on what you put into it.
33. Love is telling someone that his zipper is open or her wig looks too fake.
34. Love is like a headache or a backache. It does not show in the MRI or X-ray, but you just know that it’s there.
35. Staying in love for more than 5 years is almost impossible. Staying in love with the same person for you’re the rest of your life is a miracle.
36. Marriage does not only require you to deal with expenses and the toilet seat, you also have to deal with feelings and the last resort, the lawyers.
37. Promise yourself not to be a woman who needs a man to live, but a woman a man needs.
38. What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About pounds.
39. Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
40. According to Newton’s Law of love, love can neither be created nor destroyed. However, it can create a girlfriend who can destroy wallets.
41. If love is a blunder, then it means that the biggest fault in my life is loving you.
42. Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.
43. My head and my heart will never cease their endless war. When my head says ‘I don’t care, my heart says ‘I do care’. When my head says ‘I’m not thinking about her, my heart says ‘of course you do.’
44. It is not love that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do.
45. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
46. Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
47. Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
48. I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.
49. The four most important words in any marriage. I’ll do the dishes.
50. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.