The best 500+ True Friend Quotes,Funny and Meaningful Friendship Quotes in English are here. True and Good friends are like gold and diamonds in our Life. Send and Share Funny Friendship Quotes, Thoughts and Messages to your friends on Happy Friendship Day . Friendship is the best relation in world. Keep this relation with the best Friendship and Best Friend caption for Instagram.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 196 Items
1. Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
2. Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need.
3. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” — Khalil Gibran
4. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
5. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.” — Unknown
6. Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
7. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. -Helen Keller
8. A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.
9. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. -Donna Roberts
10. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
11. "Loyalty is what we seek in friendship."
12. "Children make your life important."
13. Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. -Anna Taylor
14. "Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery."
15. "Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings."
16. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them.” — Unknown
18. “Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” — Unknown
19. "Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
20. "The more you let yourself go, the less others let you go."
21. "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."
22. "True friends ... face in the same direction, toward common projects, interests, goals."
23. "The trouble is that people seem to expect happiness in life. I can't imagine why; but they do. They are unhappy before they marry, and they imagine to themselves that the reason of their unhappiness will be removed when they are married. When it isn't they blame the other person, which is clearly absurd. I believe that is what generally starts the trouble."
24. “God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.” — Unknown
25. "A good friend will always stab you in the front."
26. “Best friends. Because if anyone else heard our conversations we’d end up in the mental hospital.” — Unknown
27. "You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together. "
28. "We should behave to our friends as we would wish our friends to behave to us."
29. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
30. "Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back"
31. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
32. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” — Henri Nouwen
33. “True friends are always together in spirit.” — L.M. Montgomery
34. What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it. -C.S. Lewis
35. “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez
36. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
37. "Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. "
38. “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” — Frances Ward Weller
39. "I not only use all the brains I have, but all I can borrow."
40. “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” — Richard Burton
41. "Tis a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his."
42. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
43. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
44. "It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend."
45. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
46. "Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity"
47. "My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake."
48. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
49. “We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.” — Unknown
50. "Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing."