Showing 1 to 50 of Total 2011 Status
1. Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you have already paid for it in past.
2. A king only bows down to his queen.
3. Be thankful for all you have, because you never know what will happen next.
4. Its not important to have long list of friends on FB & Whatsapp but its important to have some friends who can read your face as book and ask whats up.
5. Take care of your thoughts when you are alone and take care of your words when you are with people.
6. 3 steps to move on. CTRL + ALT + DEL. Control yourself, look for an alternate solution, and delete the situation that hurts you.
7. Be with someone who brings out the best in you, not the stress in you.
8. Never blame solely yourself for any misfortune of life, because no single raindrop is responsible for flood.
9. When people hurt you, think of them like a sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you but in the end, you end up polished & they end up useless.
10. People like to bring up your past, when your present and future look better than theirs.
11. If you never thank GOD after every smile then you have no right to blame him for every tear.
12. Forgive the past, forgive yourself, forgive your partner, and love the present moment for what its worth. There are plenty of beautiful things to love right now; you just have to want to see them.
13. When I say I love you forever, Forever is the rest of my life
14. Good relationship doesn’t need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a *She* who can trust and a *He* who can be loyal.
15. People who don’t know me always think I am quiet. People who do know me…. wish I was :)
16. The awesome moment when your mom thinks that you have no money for school and gives you more.
17. God knows who belongs in your life and who doesn’t. Trust and let go. Whoever is meant to be there, will still be there.
18. In 50 years, people won’t remember the clothes you wore, they’ll remember how you made them feel. Think before you speak.
19. Its good to have MONEY and the things that money can buy, as long as you make sure you don’t lose the things money can’t buy.
20. You have to stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
21. Your past is done, so forget it. Your future is yet to come, so dream it. But your present is now, so live it.
22. Today is a new day, make the most of it, tell someone you love them, smile at someone, give a hug, hold a hand, or just listen or a minute, and be a friend.
23. What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up you plug it into your computer and watch them over again.
24. It is during the worst times of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people who say they care for you.
25. Sharing makes you bigger than you are. The more you pour out, the more life will be able to pour in.
26. TODAY figure out what makes you happy & do more of it. Figure out what doesn’t and do less of it.
27. A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.
28. Remember: someone is happy with less than you have.
29. Life is weird, first you wanna grow up, then you wanna be a kid again.
30. Don’t assume your partner knows about everything you expect in a relationship. Let him know. A relationship should be based on communication, not on assumptions.
31. Disappointments are just God’s way of saying: I have got something better. Be patient, live life and have faith.
32. I may not be rich in money, but I am rich in things money can’t buy.
33. There are 4 very important words in life. Love, Honesty, Truth and Respect. Without these in your life, you have nothing.
34. Never let the experiences of your past bring harm to your future. Remember, your past can’t be altered and your future just doesn’t deserve the punishment.
35. To get the best out of life, realize your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, prepare for the future without fear.
36. Don’t be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is, until when? Because just like seasons, people change.
37. The sweetest place is to be in someone’s thoughts and the safest place is to be in someones heart.
38. TIME decides who you meet in your life. Your HEART decides who you want in your life. BEHAVIOR decides who will stay in your life.
39. When you have money in your hand, only you forget who are you but when you do not have any money in your hand, the whole world forget who you are. Its life.
40. Rules of a relationship: Stay faithful … make them feel loved and wanted … Respect your partner … Don’t flirt with others … Have time for eachother.
41. He is not perfect, I’m not perfect. Our feelings and lives are not perfect. But we love each other and that’s all that really matters.
42. Even GOD doesn’t propose to judge a man till his last day, why should you and I.
43. You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
44. When you are going through something hard and wonder where GOD is, remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.
45. People will always tell you what you did wrong but hesitate to compliment you for what you did right.
46. The greatest value of having good people around you is not what you get from them but the better person you become b’coz of them.
47. Be patient. The lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.
48. Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storms is where you learn who truly cares for you.
49. No matter how good a person you are there will always be someone criticizing you.
50. If someone hurts you, don’t mind it. It is the law of nature, “The tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the maximum number of stones.”