1000+ Positive Motivational Quotes in English to inspire and motivate you. The best Motivational Encouraging Quotes for Success and happiness are here. Read Motivational Quotes,Lines and words about Success and Life Here. Achieve your dreams with the best Short Motivational Quotes in life. Share Motivational Quotes for Study,Students,Work,Monday on Whatsapp
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 506 Items
1. Motivation is what gets you started,Habit is what keeps you going. Jim Ryun
2. Be miserable Or motivate yourself,Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
3. Motivation is a fire from within.If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.
4. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desireNo reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Jane Smiley
5. When you know better, you do better.
6. If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself. It’s that simple.
7. When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. Dalai Lama
8. Learn as much as you can while you are young since life becomes too busy later Dana Stewart Scott
9. The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. Brian Herber
10. People often say that motivation doesn't lastWell, neither does bathing that's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar
11. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desireNo reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Jane Smiley
12. Difference between motivation and inspiration - Motivation is external and short lived. Inspiration is internal and lifelong.- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
13. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go! Dr Seuss
14. The more you give away the happier you become.’
15. Worry is a misuse of the imagination. Dan Zadra
16. Logic will take you from A to BImagination will take you everywhere. Albert Einstein
17. Be yourself, for everybody else is already taken. Oscar Wilde
18. I don’t love studyingI hate studyingI like learningLearning is beautiful. Natalie Portman
19. If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. Roald Dahl
20. Never give up on what you really want to doThe person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. Albert Einstein
21. You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
22. In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thingThe worst thing you can do is nothing. Theodore Roosevelt
23. Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. Desmond Tutu
24. When I was young, I admired clever peopleNow that I am old, I admire kind people. Abraham Joshua Heschel
25. Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind. Henry James
26. When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world. Harold Kushner
27. Life is mostly froth and bubbleTwo things stand like stoneKindness in another’s trouble, courage in your own. Adam Lindsay Gordon
28. Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something. Henry David Thoreau
29. Yesterday is historyTomorrow is a mysteryToday is a giftThat’s why we call it The Present’. Eleanor Roosevelt
30. May you live all the days of your life. Jonathan Swift
31. The time is always right to do what is right. Martin Luther King, Jr.
32. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? Dr Seuss
33. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
34. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
35. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
36. It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.
37. Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig.
38. Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
39. Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
40. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.
41. Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.
42. Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference.
43. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
44. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
45. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
46. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
47. You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right.
48. Stop being a prisoner of your past.
49. Become the architect of your future.
50. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.