1000+ Life Quotes,Deep Quotes about Life for happy people. Read Happy Life Quotes, Positive Life Quotes, Life Thoughts and Life Changing Quotes Here. Real Life Quotes make your life happy give a new way to live your life. Short Life Quotes and Thoughts on Life listed here are best in class.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 276 Items
1. "Concision in style, precision in thought, decision in life."
2. "Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time."
3. "We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect."
4. "Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify."
5. "Its not the men in your life that matters, its the life in your men."
6. "The joy in life is his who has the heart to demand it."
7. "It is easier to influence strong than weak characters in life."
8. "Symbols are the imaginative signposts of life."
9. "You never know what life is like, until you have lived it."
10. "Do not erase the designs the child makes in the soft wax of his inner life."
11. "Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts."
12. "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
13. "The essence of life is statistical improbability on a colossal scale."
14. "All my life through, the new sights of nature made me rejoice like a child."
15. "As you go through life, you've got to see the valleys as well as the peaks."
16. "Only he who accepts clashes and conflicts in life, loves life."
17. "Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life."
18. "It was my care to make my life illustrious not by words more than by deeds."
19. "There's no advantage to hurrying through life."
20. "I want to feel my life while I'm in it. "
21. "I have always regarded myself as the pillar of my life."
22. "Each person must live their life as a model for others. "
23. "Live your life as an Exclamation rather than an Explanation"
24. "Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us."
25. "Speed and efficiency do not always increase the quality of life."
26. "The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are."
27. "We all owe death a life."
28. "Mastery of the emotions is fundamental to a virtuous life."
29. "One of the saddest things in life, is the things one remembers."
30. "Sometimes - history needs a push."
31. "Almost all our desires, when examined, contain something too shameful to reveal."
32. "Amnesty is as good for those who give it as for those who receive it. It has the admirable quality of bestowing mercy on both sides."
33. "Blessed be Providence which has given to each his toy: the doll to the child, the child to the woman, the woman to the man, the man to the devil!"
34. "By putting forward the hands of the clock you shall not advance the hour."
35. "Close by the Rights of Man, at the least set beside them, are the Rights of the Spirit."
36. "Concision in style, precision in thought, decision in life."
37. "Doing nothing is happiness for children and misery for old men."
38. "Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet."
39. "Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time."
40. "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
41. "We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect."
42. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
43. "Luxury is not a necessity to me, but beautiful and good things are."
44. "Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify."
45. "Science is the most reliable guide for civilization, for life, for success in the world. Searching a guide other than the science is meaning carelessness, ignorance and heresy."
46. "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"
47. "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy"
48. "One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life."
49. "Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being."
50. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."