1000+ best Love Quotes in English, Self Love and Love Yourself Quotes and Love Captions are here. Spread Love and Romance in the world with Deep Short Love Quotes, Rumi Quotes, Beautiful Couple Quotes, Cute quotes and Love Messages. Share Love and happiness with Love Quotes for Family,Husband and Wife,Mother,Daughter,Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 307 Items
1. "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
2. "There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love."
3. "Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love."
4. "We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love."
5. "Jesus said love one another. He didn't say love the whole world."
6. "What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family."
7. "The only victory over love is flight."
8. "One who has loved truly can never lose entirely."
9. "Who, being loved, is poor?"
10. "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."
11. "He whom love touches not walks in darkness"
12. "The love of heaven makes one heavenly."
13. "Speak low, if you speak love."
14. "The lunatic, the lover, and the poet are of imagination all compact"
15. "But I do love thee! and when I love thee not, Chaos is come again."
16. "Nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first understood."
17. "There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
18. "I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things."
19. "We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love."
20. "A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me. "
21. "All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother."
22. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. "
23. "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
24. "Can there be a love which does not make demands on its object?"
25. "We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."
26. "If you don't love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others."
27. "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."
28. "The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye"
29. "When the power of love, will overcome the love of power; the world will know peace."
30. "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
31. "Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe."
32. "Love is like a flower-you've got to let it grow."
33. "Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."
34. "Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses."
35. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
36. "Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together,but do so with all your heart."
37. "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
38. "There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love."
39. "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend."
40. "Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love."
41. "Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable."
42. "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
43. "We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love."
44. "Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love"
45. "It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters."
46. "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."
47. "Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."
48. "I am not sure exactly what Heaven will be like. But I do know that when we die and if comes the time for God to judge us, He will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' Rather He will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?'"
49. "Jesus said love one another. He didn't say love the whole world."
50. "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand."