The best Alone and Lonely Quotes in English for Daily Life are here. Being alone can be difficult,but it can also be a time for deep thinking. Read Best Alone Quotes here. Loneliness is sometime good and boosts your productivity. Are you feeling Alone today? Forget loneliness with the best Sad, Alone and Loneliness quotes.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 87 Items
1. We come into this world alone, and we leave the same way.
2. You are never alone; if you can talk to your conscience.
3. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
4. I am not alone, in my aloneness.
5. Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.
6. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
7. Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.
8. Being alone isn’t the same thing as being lonely!
9. I restore myself when I’m alone.
10. Loneliness is sad, aloneness is blissful.
11. There is a magic in walking alone, in thinking alone: If there is no one to contact you around, the universe starts contacting you!
12. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
13. If you make friends with yourself, you’ll never be alone.
14. I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
15. Loneliness is sad, aloneness is blissful.
16. Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.
17. Being alone has a power that very few people can handle. - Steven Aitchison
18. What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.
19. The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone.
20. Alone had always felt like an actual place to me, as if it weren’t a state of being, but rather a room where I could retreat to be who I really was.
21. Don’t you realize the Internet is just a way for millions of sad people to be completely alone together?
22. I’m not much but I’m all I have.
23. I restore myself when I’m alone. — Marilyn Monroe
24. Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.
25. You are never alone; if you can talk to your conscience.
26. It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone — so far.
27. My favorite hobby is being alone. I like to be alone. I also like dancing, fishing, playing poker sometimes and vegetable gardening – corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, I have a big garden every year.
28. I am not alone, in my aloneness.
29. But there it is: Everyone is alone, for life, and maybe that’s not such a bad thing.
30. What has really happened when you feel alone is that you’ve abandoned yourself. You have stopped taking care of your own basic needs — you don’t value yourself, you don’t listen to your own thoughts, and you don’t take care of your physical, emotional, or spiritual self. This is what is causing you to feel alone. You have abandoned you.
31. My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.
32. There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall.
33. People in love always tried to match the singles together, but what they didn’t realize was that some people were meant to be alone. There was nothing wrong with that.
34. The sun is alone too, but it still shines.
35. When I get lonely these days, I think: So Be lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person’s body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings.
36. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. Being alone isn’t the same thing as being lonely!
38. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
39. All great and precious things are lonely.
40. Sitting alone, sleeping alone, acting alone, let the diligent one enjoy the forest, taming the self alone.
41. We come into this world alone, and we leave the same way.
42. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
43. The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.
44. It’s only natural to feel lonely after the enjoyable moments pass. But as you experience new joys those feelings of sorrow will start to fade.
45. I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
46. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
47. I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
48. Sometimes you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it drown in the noise of others.
49. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
50. We come into this world alone, and we leave the same way.