193 best Sad Quotes and Captions in English for Daily Life. When you are Sad,Alone and feeling Depressed, You may want to read Short,Deep,Pain,Sad and depressed quotes. The best painful sad quotes for broken heart are here that will make you feel Good. Life is not easy, feel the reality with sad quotes about life,painful quotes and sad friendship quotes. Read Best Sad Alone Quotes here. Send and Share sad lines to your friends on Whatsapp.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 193 Items
1. Life is too short to be sad.
2. "It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” ~ Miguel de Unamuno
3. "Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel." ~ J.K. Rowling
4. A heart breaks once, but love goes on forever. – Priyanshu Singh
5. It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
6. "In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality." ~ William S. Burroughs
7. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking. – Unknown
8. It’s very difficult to forget someone who had given you so many memories.
9. "Sometimes you’ve got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding." ~ Anonymous
10. "We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim." ~ R.M. Drake
11. "Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard." ~ David Levithan
12. Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you. – Unknown
13. "First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great." ~ Alyssa Milano
14. "So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love." ~ E.A. Bucchianeri
15. She hates me because I know her truth.
16. "Sadness is the ambrosia of all art." ~ Frances Fong
17. We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. – Anonymous
18. "As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong." ~ Tabitha Suzuma
19. "Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!" ~ Dita Von Teese
20. I did love you even when you left me alone.
21. "There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow." ~ Alfred de Musset
22. It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
23. "It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses." ~ George Eliot
24. "When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling." ~ Yann Martel
25. Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey
26. "There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist, except an old optimist." ~ Mark Twain
27. Use the pain in you passed as a fuel. The fuel that will drive you to a better future. – Paperback
28. "There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and have recovered hope." ~ George Eliot
29. The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell. – Unknown
30. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
31. Time is slow when you wait, time is fast when you are late, time is deadly when u are sad.
32. "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." ~ Norman Cousins
33. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.
34. The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. – Thomas Carlyle
35. "Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them." ~ George Eliot
36. "Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you." ~ Veronica Roth
37. "There are two types of people in the world: Those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone." ~ Nicole Krauss
38. "Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever" ~ Anonymous
39. "Sadness is also a kind of defense." ~ Ivo Andrich
40. "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
41. "Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed or is ashamed of his success." ~ Seneca
42. "Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
43. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. – Leo Buscaglia
44. "Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh." ~ Henry David Thoreau
45. "Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." ~ Arthur C. Clarke
46. My silence is just another word for my pain.
47. The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you. – Unknown
48. "It is sadder to find the past again and find it inadequate to the present than it is to have it elude you and remain forever a harmonious conception of memory." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
49. "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
50. "There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have a feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So, I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can." ~ Nicholas Sparks