The best 500+ Happy Quotes and Captions in English for friends and loved ones. To be Happy and positive in Life is very important,it keeps you motivated,inspired and helps in achieving success. Keep yourself motivated and cheerful with Happy Captions, Self Happiness Quotes,Happy Love Quotes and Happy Family Moment Quotes. Send and Share Happiness and joy with Happy Quotes and Caption to your friends by sharing on Whatsapp and Instagram .
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 106 Items
1. "Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of unhappiness."
2. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
3. "The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
4. "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself in your way of thinking."
5. "Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others."
6. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
7. "Others may know pleasure, but pleasure is not happiness. It has no more importance than a shadow following a man."
8. "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."
9. "Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness."
10. "I will not be afraid because I understand... And understanding is happiness."
11. "A man is never as big as when he is on his knees to help a child."
12. "Beauty is the promise of happiness."
13. "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts."
14. "Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony."
15. "Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don't keep it a secret."
16. "The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping ."
17. "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
18. "Children are happy because they don't have a file in their minds called 'All the Things That Could Go Wrong."
19. "Forget like a child any injury done by somebody immediately. Never keep it in the heart. It kindles hatred."
20. "I never admired another's fortune so much that I became dissatisfied with my own."
21. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
22. "The purpose of government is to enable the people of a nation to live in safety and happiness. Government exists for the interests of the governed, not for the governors."
23. "Be joyful because it is humanly possible."
24. "You don't have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you."
25. "Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."
26. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
27. "Unless you make a daily effort to see the world as God sees it, you will never get beyond mere appearances."
28. "We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about."
29. "Happiness, not in another place but this place...not for another hour, but this hour."
30. "True happiness...is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose."
31. "Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
32. "Happiness depends upon ourselves."
33. "Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness."
34. "A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special."
35. "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
36. "No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks."
37. "He who wishes to secure the good of others has already secured his own."
38. "Happy is he who causes a scandal"
39. "Age does not make us childish, as some say; it finds us true children."
40. "Leisure is being allowed to do nothing."
41. "Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires."
42. "It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."
43. "Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."
44. "To be happy you must have taken the measure of your powers, tasted the fruits of your passion, and learned your place in the world."
45. "As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both."
46. "The intention that man should be happy is not in the plan of Creation."
47. "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
48. "Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude"
49. "Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier. "
50. "Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, 'Make me feel important.' Never forget this message when working with people."