The best Success Quotes for Life. Success Thoughts and Life Success Quotes keep you motivated and happy. Achieve big with Hard Work and Business Success Quotes. Send and Share Short Success Quotes to your friends on Whatsapp. Keep doing Hard Work and focus on your goal to achieve something in life.
Showing 1 to 50 of Total 281 Items
1. "Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
2. "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it."
3. "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself."
4. "No man ever achieved worthwhile success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure."
5. "Success comes to those who become success conscious. Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become failure conscious."
6. "The successful leader must be willing to assume responsibility for the mistakes and the shortcomings of his followers."
7. "The successful leader must plan his work and work his plan."
8. "Action is the foundational key to all success."
9. "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
10. "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
11. "If you try to be anyone but yourself, you will fail; if you are not true to your own heart, you will fail. Then again, there's no success like failure"
12. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success."
13. "You never achieve success unless you like what you are doing."
14. "There is nothing more difficult to carry out, nor more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to handle, that to institute a new order of things"
15. "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."
16. "Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success."
17. "The secret of success is constancy to purpose."
18. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. "
19. "I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."
20. "I will prepare and some day my chance will come. "
21. "I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back."
22. "If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe. "
23. "The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend."
24. "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. "
25. "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell."
26. "Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day of your life."
27. "He who will not economize will have to agonize."
28. "Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal."
29. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals."
30. "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it."
31. "It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste"
32. "Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice"
33. "Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs"
34. "Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
35. "One of the greatest discoveries a person makes, one of their great surprises, is to find they can do what they were afraid they couldn't do."
36. "Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them."
37. "Vision without execution is just hallucination."
38. "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it."
39. "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself."
40. "The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people."
41. "Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity."
42. "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains."
43. "For the bureaucrat, the world is a mere object to be manipulated by him."
44. "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs."
45. "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"
46. "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
47. "Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action comes, stop thinking and go in."
48. "No man ever achieved worthwhile success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure."
49. "Success comes to those who become success conscious. Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become failure conscious."
50. "Find out what you really love to do, and then find a way to make a good living doing it."